- 3 bright long-life LEDs
- Compact area lighting
- DC output for accessory light
- Rugged, reliable, long lasting
- Powered by 1 HydraCell fuel cells
The Utility Lantern is a revolutionary LED lantern & charger powered by our proprietary HydraCell fuel cell. Three bright long-life LED provides light to illuminate small rooms, camping areas or any place where bright light is needed away from wired electrical grids. The UT-LT also has a single 2.6 mm DC out port for powering small DC lights & devices. The replaceable HydraCell fuel cell can be stored prior to first use for 25+ years and is activated instantly to full capacity simply by dipping in water. Once activated the cell will operate continuously under load, requiring only periodic re-hydration. After 300+ hours, depending on load & usage, a new or refurbished HydraCell fuel cell immediately restores the Lantern to a like-new condition. Can be used as the base for the UT Power Pack and Downlight models.
- SKU: UT-LTBLU
- HydraCell Fuel Cell: 1 x HC2D
- Dimensions: 239x75mm diam
- Weight: 221 grams
HOW IT WORKS
Easy To Use:
With a dip in water, HydraCells will produce power for 100 hours or more.
- DIP – HydraCell in any water for 10-15 seconds
- SHAKE – Excess water outPower: Insert into compatible product(s).
- POWER – Insert HydraCell