BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Hydra Cell™ Mission
- To become the world’s preeminent developer, innovator and provider of Mag Air Cell technology
and products through direct product and OEM integration.
- To become a real and commercially viable alternative to dry cell (primary) batteries.
Hydra Cell™ Vision
- Provide ”Power When You Need It” for emergency preparedness, disaster relief, off-grid
communities, and lifestyle consumers.
- Make a difference in the developing nations by providing affordable light and power to the less
- Ensure that Hydra-CellTM becomes a house hold name and a must have accessory and product.
- Work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEM”), to provide a real alternative to
traditional dry cell batteries thereby reducing the overall environmental footprint.
Board of Directors
- Michael Beer (Chairman and Company Secretary)
Michael Beer is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary with a wide range of corporate
skills. He is responsible for shareholder liaison, finance, tax, and general commercial matters
and heads up the Remuneration and Audit committees of the company.
- Peter Buttigieg (Non-Executive Director)
group that provides property management and reservation management systems to various
accommodation providers globally. He brings a wealth of experience in having built a business
that operates globally around a technology niche. In doing so, Peter has developed a wealth of
business skills and connections.
- George Hateley (Non-Executive Director)
Detective with the Victoria Police Criminal Investigation Branch [CIB], Major Crime Squad and
later as a Tactical Team Leader with the Victoria Police anti-terrorist unit, the Special Operations
Group [SOG]. After resigning in 1994, he established several successful businesses.
- Mark Hamilton (Non-Executive Director)
worldwide. Mark launched his own company in 1980, which he developed into one of theworld’s most successful event security companies before selling it in 2008. He has held
strategic, tactical and operational responsibility for multi-million-pound contracts and
businesses and has led change management, organizational culture and delivered successful
- John Lee (Non-Executive Director)
professional audio industry. His family business, the Tom Lee Group, was started by his father
in the 1950s in Hong Kong and John opened the Canadian operation in the early 70s. John has
extensive experience in China, both from a sales and marketing perspective as well as dealing
with factories, and has a passion for bringing solutions to customers for problems that were
previously just accepted as normal.
- Brian Dunster (Executive Director)
- Allen Roberts (Executive Director)